Privacy & Security Policy
Privacy & Security
Collection of Information
When using the Bad Boys Booze Company website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email.
Any information collected by Bad Boys Booze Company is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, or directly through our website.
Collection of information is as follows:
Collection of IP address, time, date, referring URL pages accessed, Facebook information, Twitter and other forms of electronic correspondence.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Bad Boys Booze Company customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold is as follows:
- Details such as your name, address, telephone numbers, age and gender
- You customer reference number
- Information regarding your purchase history – we will be able to keep an accurate record of all your purchases and when requested, can provide you with the details via a written request from our website
- Any rewards or redemption details regarding any program we implement
- Records of your communication with Bad Boys Booze Company.
- Agreements, online forms, phone services and any other forms of communication
How is your personal information used
- To provide information and services to you
- To manage our customer service and continually improve those services
- To manage billing and continually improve our billing service and payment checkout
- To continually develop our business model and streamline all our services
- To conduct Customer Satisfaction Surveys to evolve our business
- To generate statistics such as purchase history, price history and customer satisfaction
- To offer specials, other types of services, invitations to events such as wine tastings and dinners and other general functions
Disclosure of Personal Information
Bad Boys Booze Company may disclose the information to individuals, companies and organisations other than Bad Boys Booze Company or our affiliate Dozens Only as follows:
- Bad Boys Booze Company related businesses
- If you advertise with Bad Boys Booze Company or Dozens Only
- Individuals, companies and organisations associated with Bad Boys Booze Company who advertise with us
- Information technology providers for the benefit of our customers and to continually improve our site and services
- Resellers of our products
- Government and regulatory authorities as required by law
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure sockets layer technology (SSL). When credit card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete credit card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer want our services, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by clicking on Contact Us and submitting a completed contact form.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiry date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Bad Boys Booze Company uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by following the unsubscribe link provided at the base of each email.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Bad Boys Booze Company may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Bad Boys Booze Company does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information if required by law, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Links on the Bad Boys Booze Company site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.badboysbooze.com.au.