Shipping & Delivery Policy
Shipping & Delivery Process
At Bad Boys Booze Company, our aim is to provide quick delivery turnaround time and to get our products to you as quickly as we possibly can.
For efficient and effective delivery of our products, we have chosen to work with Australia Post to assure reliability and affordability in providing our door to door delivery service.
You can contact our Customer Service Team window online through Contact Us from Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. The processing of orders and all deliveries are made Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
During the wet season deliveries into northern parts of Australia may be affected by adverse weather conditions. In this event, deliveries may take longer than our usual timeframes to ensure your products arrive safe and sound.
1. What are the Shipping Charges?This is the amount payable by you for transporting the wine from our warehouse in Sydney to your location. The cost incurred will depend on your location and is calculated at the end of the ordering process. It will displayed in your Shopping Basket prior to final payment for your order.
2. Delivery Days & Times:Deliveries will generally be from Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm. Times are subject to variation depending on the location items are being delivered to and conditions.
3. Delivery ServicesAll deliveries will be shipped to the delivery address provided. A signature is required upon delivery, however if you would like us to leave your order at the door if stated in your special instructions, then you will be responsible for any risks or loss incurred to your order.
4. Re-delivery ServicesIf you are not at home, a notice will left in your letter box by Australia Post. Please contact them directly to arrange redelivery of your order within 24 hours.
5. Can I Pick Up my Goods?In the near future, you will be able to pick up your goods if you live in Sydney, obvioulsy if you live elsewhere it will be a bit harder. Up to you.
6. Dry Areas
As a responsible organisation, we acknowledge that there are some communities which have been declared Dry Areas for reasons of indigenous health, therefore we will not provide delivery into the following areas:
Aurukun Postcode – 4871
Bamaga Postcode – 4876
Cherbourg Postcode – 4605
Doomadgee Postcode – 4830
Hope Vale Postcode – 4871
Injinoo Map Postcode – 4876
Kowanyama Postcode – 4871
Lockhart River Postcode – 4871
Mapoon Postcode – 4871
Mornington Island Postcode – 4825
Napranum Postcode – 4874
New Mapoon Postcode – 4876
Palm Island Postcode – 4816
Pormpuraaw Postcode – 4871
Seisia Postcode – 4876
Umagico Postcode – 4876
Woorabinda Postcode – 4713
Wujal Wujal Postcode – 4873
Yarrabah Postcode – 4871
If you would like us to send wine to you overseas, or if you have any other queries about our Shipping & Delivery process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org